Termites cause billions of dollars in damage each year. Typically, they feed on wood but can also damage other types of items such as insulation and filtration devices.
Here are some tips when it comes to termite control:
- They are often discovered during March - May, this is mainly caused by the increase in temperature.
- Termites are often drawn to light, and can often be seen around windows and doors.
- Removing your house of termites requires special skills, and it is not advised that you treat the house yourself.
- Termites can return even after the initial infestation, and it is worthwhile to look into a long-term treatment plan
- Chemicals used do not harm humans, pets or the environment.
- "Spot" or partial treatments can be attractive because of the lower price, however you run the risk of not having all of the termites eliminated from your property.
For more information about termite control, contact us
today. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.